Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Animal Crossing Calculator|
|どうぶつの森電卓 Dōbutsunomori dentaku|
|Release date||May 4, 2009|
- Normal: A basic calculator
- Unit Converter: Converts the measurements of length, area, weight, speed, volume, temperature, time, and age
- Age Calculations: Human, hamster, cat, parakeet, small dog, rabbit, large dog, horse
- Nook & Flowers: If the sum contains only sequential digits (e.x. 12345), press the equal sign and Tom Nook with flowers will appear from the bottom of the screen
- Nook & Balloons: If the sum contains all of the same digit (e.x. 77777), Nook will appear with balloons that float up until they fly out of view
References to the Animal Crossing series
- The "Ta-dah" sound that plays in the Nook & Balloons Easter egg is the same sound that plays when pressing "Show it off" on a bug or fish
- The sound that plays in the Nook & Flowers Easter egg is the music that plays while drinking coffee
- The sounds that plays when on-screen buttons are hit are option menu sounds from the game
- A normal calculation will play the same sound when the player makes a purchase with Bells