The Animal Crossing Wiki Deleting page is where you can write a proposal for a page you think needs deletion. Proposals are voted on by the community to see if the page is worthy of being deleted. Please post a reason for the proposal.
How to vote
To vote, a user must:
- Be an active member of the Animal Crossing Wiki for at least one week at the time the voting begins.
- Have 10 or more mainspace edits at the time the voting begins.
- Use a 'support' vote to vote FOR the proposal. Use an 'oppose' vote to vote AGAINST the proposal.
- A candidate is not permitted to vote for their own proposal.
- A vote will run for 2 weeks (14 days). After 2 weeks, the votes will be counted. A proposal must have at least 2/3 (66.6%) of the votes as a 'support' vote in order for it to pass.
- An applicant can and should direct users to this page during their proposal. However, excessive spamming of the link to this page will count against you and, in extreme cases, may result in the proposal being closed prematurely.
- If no judgment is reached after 2 weeks, the proposal is moved to the archives. You may try again after 4 weeks.
- Oppose: I don't know, it is an informative page talking about an in-game feature. The "fourth wall" is the imaginary wall between the audience and the stage. This feature has occurred in several Animal Crossing games. If you feel like it needs to be renamed, go for it, but I think the page should still stick around. After all, someone may come here looking for a reason as to why Resetti mentioned the game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and that would be the go-to page.
- Oppose: I agree with the first statement. I would use it if I need help on something or to help someone if I can. Cubcake2001. Signature: Be yourself, don't be what others think you should be. 17:42, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
| Creating • Deleting • Merging • Moving • Promoting • Proposals|
Featured Article • Featured Image • Community Poll