The Animal Crossing Wiki Deleting page is where you can write a proposal for a page you think needs deletion. Proposals are voted on by the community to see if the page is worthy of being deleted. Please post a reason for the proposal.
How to vote
To vote, a user must:
- Be an active member of the Animal Crossing Wiki for at least one week at the time the voting begins.
- Have 10 or more mainspace edits at the time the voting begins.
- Use a 'support' vote to vote FOR the proposal. Use an 'oppose' vote to vote AGAINST the proposal.
- A candidate is not permitted to vote for their own proposal.
- A vote will run for 2 weeks (14 days). After 2 weeks, the votes will be counted. A proposal must have at least 2/3 (66.6%) of the votes as a 'support' vote in order for it to pass.
- An applicant can and should direct users to this page during their proposal. However, excessive spamming of the link to this page will count against you and, in extreme cases, may result in the proposal being closed prematurely.
- If no judgment is reached after 2 weeks, the proposal is moved to the archives. You may try again after 4 weeks.
- Oppose:Flagged because it's a duplicate of "Resetti/New Leaf dialogues?"
Check the history of both pages. You'll see that Resetti/New Leaf dialogues was made AFTER Mr. Resetti/New Leaf Dialogues. So the "duplicate" that needs to be deleted is the one made since November 2013, Resetti/New Leaf dialogues.
- Neutral: It doesn't really matter to me which version is kept, as long as the base page of the article is "Resetti" and not the redirect "Mr. Resetti". I just considered the second page the "real" one since it was well formatted. So I guess if it really mattered to you, you could go ahead and overwrite the second page with the first one, or add the gallery or whatever.