- This article is about the sheep villager from the Animal Crossing series. For the the goat villager, see Pashmina.
- "Being polite is the easiest thing in the world. Just say "please" a lot. As in, "Please share your rice pudding with me, or else!""
- — Baabara, Animal Crossing: City Folk
"Don't just follow the flock."
|Initial clothes||Purple Tie-Dye|
|Favorite song||K.K. Swing|
|Appearances|| Animal Forest,|
Dōbutsu no Mori +,
Dōbutsu no Mori e+,
Animal Crossing: Wild World,
Animal Crossing: City Folk,
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
|Regional names|| トロワ (Torowa) |
- "I'm so soft that I don't even need a pillow!"
- — Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Baabara is a sheep villager with a snooty personality, who has appeared throughout all of the Animal Crossing series games so far. Baabara's name is a pun on the name 'Barbara' and the onomatopoeic sound sheep make, which is "baa". Baabara's initial catchphrase, "daahling," is also a pun on the noise sheep make and the word "darling."
Baarbara is a snooty character, which means she will appear rude and arrogant when talking to the player. She will talk about the style and appearance of other villagers, including the player, giving her opinion on what they are wearing. She will warm up to the player once they spend some time talking to her, sharing gossip and asking for their opinion on what they are wearing and holding. She will find it hard to get along with others, specifically jock and lazy villagers who have conflicting lifestyles with her own. She may get along with cranky villagers, who also enjoy gossiping about the appearance and lifestyles of others.
Baabara has a very neat house, with most of the classic series. The ornate series of furniture sometimes consists of cabana items in her house as well as cabana sofa or a cabana screen. She has the Arched Window wallpaper and the Parquet floor. She has a Turntable which plays K.K. Swing. The slow song matches the deep, luxurious theme of her house. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Angus has the same style as her house.
In New Leaf, Baabara's home has undergone a revamp. As ivory pianos no longer exist, hers is now ebony, and she has one classic sofa with a cabana dresser, as well as a bass. Her parquet flooring has also been replaced by the Rococo floor.
- Baabara's initial catchphrase sparked some controversy on gaming review websites. When Nintendo released fourteen advance copies of Animal Crossing: Wild World to the press, there were already towns set up on the game cartridges. Baabara's catchphrase had been tampered with, and "daahling" had been replaced with an inappropriate word. More information can be found here.
|Forest / Crossing|| Male: Curlos (AFe+) | Gen (AFe+) | Woolio |
Female: Baabara | Cashmere | Eunice | Stella | Vesta | Willow (AFe+)
|Wild World||Male: None|
Female: Baabara | Vesta
|City Folk||Male: None|
Female: Baabara | Eunice | Vesta | Wendy | Willow
|New Leaf||Male: Curlos | Pietro|
Female: Baabara | Eunice | Frita | Muffy | Timbra | Vesta | Wendy | Willow