- This article is about a sweet from the Animal Crossing series. For the mouse villager, see Candi.
|Appearances|| Animal Crossing,|
Animal Crossing: City Folk,
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
On Halloween night, from 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM in the morning, villagers dressed as Jack, the King of Halloween, will chase the player for candy. If caught, the player will have the option of giving away candy, or refusing. If they refuse, the player's clothes or items are transformed. Giving candy to Jack himself yields furniture from the Spooky Series.
In Animal Crossing: City Folk
Animal Crossing: City Folk adds new ways to obtain candy. Players can wear a costume and visit the houses of the villagers staying home on Halloween, win candy from villagers in little challenges, and sometimes find candy in eggs on Bunny Day. Occasionally the player's mother send them candy.
- If left on the ground, cockroaches or ants may swarm around it.
- The candy always appears red when the player is eating it, no matter what color the candy actually is.
- In City Folk, Nintendo sends players candy on Grandparent's Day if the DLC is purchased.
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the candy only comes with the yellow wrapper and the player is able to receive it if they were to complete a task for another villager.
|Blue Candy||Green Candy||Red Candy||Yellow Candy|