- — Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
|Service||Happy Home Showcase|
|Coffee|| Blue Mountain,|
|Appearances||Animal Crossing: New Leaf|
|Regional names|| ケント (Kento) |
- "My! My! Welcome!"
- — Digby, upon being talked to by the player.
Digby (ケント, Kento) is a dog who is in charge of the Happy Home Showcase in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and is the twin brother of Isabelle. He can be seen standing at the Showcase's entrance all day long.
Digby is mostly brown in coloration. He wears a white shirt under his red suit coat, accompanied with a yellow tie and blue pants. On rainy or snowy days, he will wear a yellow raincoat and red boots. He resembles Isabelle in his features; he has the same eyes, but his white patch is seen running up the middle of his face and he has a tuft of hair sticking out on the top of his head. He also has six pink freckles, with three on each cheek.
Digby has a relaxed personality much like his sister, Isabelle. He is patient and very straight-forward, although he sometimes feels concerned about his job being the gate guard of the Happy Home Showcase area. He also gets along with his sister Isabelle, as she does also.
- Digby's Japanese name may be a pun on the on'yomi of the kanji for dog (犬 inu?), ken (ケン?).
- The Spanish name of Digby is Candrés, a pun between "Can", as another form of "Dog" in Spanish (from Canis, meaning "Dog" in latin) and "Andrés".
- Digby's English name may be a reference to the word "Dig", referencing that dogs sometimes dig holes.
- Digby shares his birthday with Isabelle since they are twins.
- It's impossible to get in or out of the Happy Home Showcase without Digby as the player cannot sneak past him.
- If the player attempts to walk past Digby when leaving the Happy Home Showcase, he will strike up conversation with the player regarding them leaving.
- If Digby reveals one of his coffee preferences at the cafe, he will also mention Isabelle's; however, it will not be highlighted like other coffee preference dialogs.
- Digby has the voice of a jock villager.