|アイル ー Airuu|
"♪ Calmly gathering. Ah, the life of a hunter. ♪"
|Birthday||January 6th (Capricorn)|
|Initial clothes||Felyne's Suit|
|Coffee||Blend, Lots of Milk, 3 Spoonfuls Sugar|
|Favorite song||K.K. March|
|Regional names|| Felyne |
Felyne also made a return in the updated version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. He can be obtained as a villager by tapping in a Monster Hunter amiibo.
Along with other RV-exclusive villagers, Felyne cannot be invited to the town if their own house is still present in the town. Once they have packed boxes and left, they may be "adopted" again.
Felyne is a white and brown cat who is based off the Felynes, supporting characters in the Monster Hunter series. Said Felynes resemble chocolate point Siamese cats, with cream-colored body fur and milk chocolate-colored "points" (ears, paws and face).
|Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.|
Felyne has various pieces of the Monster Hunter collaboration series within his house. Almost all of the pieces can be found in Monster Hunter, the Item Box is found at the beginning of quests, the cart is used if a hunter faints in Monster Hunter, and the Felynes will take them away. The Barbecue spit is an item used in Monster Hunter to cook raw meat, the Wyvern Eggs can be found in certain quests in Monster Hunter, where the hunter must take eggs back to the base-camp. The Palico boards can be found in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, in the player's home. They would use the board to "deploy" Palicos. Finally, Poogie can also be found in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate in the player's home. In HHD you may choose the furniture in his home. He is only seen in HHD so there is no house already designed for Felyne.
In New Leaf, Felyne is now given a pre-designed house. Of the furniture from Happy Home Designer, he has a Barbecue Spirt, a Hunter, a Palico Board, a Hunter's cart, a Felyne Guardian, a Red Wing, and a Hunter's Hive, as well as the magma wall and floor. In addition, he has two new pieces of furniture based on Monster Hunter Stories. The first is an ornament based on Navirou (named Nabirou in the Japanese version of Stories and all versions of New Leaf), the felyne owned by the main character, and a Rathalos egg based on its Stories appearance.
- He was created especially for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer as a new character, just like Filly.
- He is the only video game crossover villager that is from a third party company.
- Felyne's RV has furniture based on Navirou, a character from Monster Hunter: Stories. As he was added almost an entire year before the game got localized, it was Navirou's first appearance outside of Japan.
- ↑ http://brewstersroost.com/new-villagers-anyone-capcom-and-7-eleven-team-up-with-nintendo/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/collabo/index.html Retrieved 19:41:04 22 Jul 2015 (UTC)