|Opening hours|| 9:00am-9:00pm|
6:00am-9:00pm* (Early Bird)
9:00am-12:00am* (Night Owl)
*Set by Town Ordinance
GracieGrace (also known as Gracie Grace or Gracie's Store) is a store that Gracie owns in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It is located in the city overlooking the center and city fountain. In New Leaf it is on the third floor in T&T Emporium. It features the original Gracie shirts from Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: Wild World along with new Gracie designs. Some of them, such as the tuxedo, are newer versions of clothing from the Able Sisters store. New Gracie accessories are available too, as are furniture, wallpaper and carpet. All items are offered at a high price, but will be cheaper towards the end of the season. Because of her celebrity status, Gracie does not run the shop herself; Labelle the hedgehog fills in for her. Villagers can occasionally be inside GracieGrace, usually complaining about the high prices. Labelle, the store clerk, is a long lost sister of Mabel and Sable. Unlike her sisters, she works at a wealthy furniture/clothing store so her appearance and attire is much different. In Animal Crossing: New Leaf Gracie now runs her store since Labelle runs the accessories in Able Sisters.
- Spring (February 1- April 30) - Princess Series
- Summer (May 1- July 31) - Gracie's Series
- Autumn (August 1- October 31) - Sweets Series
- Winter (November 1- January 31) -Gorgeous Series
- Spring (February 25 - May 31) - Princess Series
- Summer (June 1 - August 31) - Gracie's Series
- Autumn (September 1 - November 30) - Sweets Series
- Winter (December 1 - February 24) - Gorgeous Series
During the sales, spaces allocated for the furniture will have a "Sold Out" sign and a chance for a few pieces of the Card Deck series to be up for purchase.
There is a sale at the end of every season. They are as follows:
- Starts the 15th of the last month with 20% off.
- Starts the 21st of the last month with 30% off.
- Starts the 26th of the last month with 50% off.
In City Folk
During the sales period, items may disappear and be replaced with a "sold out" sign, much like at Tom Nook's Store. This suggests that some villagers have bought things, though this cannot be seen by the player.
In New LeafIn Animal Crossing: New Leaf items can still sell out, but various items with appear like the wedding cake or furniture from the Card Series. Additionally, the clothing sections will be replaced with similar exclusives. These items are all new to New Leaf and can only be found during the end of season sales.
- The wedding cake is a three-tier cake with bride and groom statuettes at the top. It is a season-end exclusive and costs 60,000 Bells. In the player's pockets it appears as a slice of cake much like the birthday cake, but unlike the birthday cake it cannot be eaten.
- The Card Series consists of furniture sculpted out of traditional red and white playing cards.
When GracieGracie or T&T Emporium opens on a sale day, if the player enters the exact moment the store opens, sometimes the items will be sold out already, as if a villager has already gone and bought some things already.
- All purchases made are gift-wrapped.