Find out about the new Animal Crossing entry on the Wii U!
Happy Home Designer
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer will release this autumn worldwide!
DLC Pack 2
The Animal Crossing DLC Pack 2 for Mario Kart 8 released April 23!
New Animal Crossing amiibo cards have been announced, releasing this autumn!
The Animal Crossing Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to the Animal Crossing series. There are 1,780 articles and growing since this wiki was founded in August 2005. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for the Animal Crossing series.
Downloadable content (better known as DLC) are items that were distributed by Nintendo or that were received during special events. Animal Crossing: New Leaf took advantage of distributed items that could be downloaded to the Nintendo 3DS using SpotPass, which downloaded content to the console when the game was switched on or left in stand-by mode.
Below is the last DLC which could be downloaded to the game through a Nintendo 3DS console. As of June 2015, Nintendo has cancelled monthly Downloadable Content.
The Gemini Closet was available from the Post Office in Animal Crossing: New Leaf until June 20th, 2015. To download the item, they player had to be sure to speak to Pelly or Phyllis in the Post Office with SpotPass activated.
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out the Projects page to see what you can help with.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the Tutorial.
- Adding Content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" (short articles) and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
June 1st • Keaton the eagle
June 16th • Roscoe the horse
- June 16th, 2015
A new spinoff game, Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival, has been announced for a Holiday 2015 release on the Wii U!
- June 1st, 2015
A K.K. Slider Mii outfit has been announced for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U!
- April 1st, 2015
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer has been announced -- a game where you design houses according to villagers' requests. It will be released this autumn in all territories!
- February 26th, 2015
The snow has melted in Animal Crossing! It's now springtime and we've updated the design to celebrate.
- January 1st, 2015
Happy New Years everybody! Here's to another year and we, the staff at Animal Crossing Wiki would like to thank you for helping our Wikia grow over the last year and wish to continue on the hard work!
- Kapp'n and his family are based off of Kappas, Japanese water demons with a love for cucumbers. The player will often hear Kapp'n referring to cucumbers during his sea-shanties on the way to the Island.
- In Animal Crossing, the program that is viewed on the television depends on which TV the player owns, not the current time.
- The Reset Surveillance Center is the only Public Works Project that does not receive a welcoming ceremony after being completed.
- Gulliver often makes references to video games and other characters outside of the Animal Crossing series.
- Frogs do not use umbrellas in the rain.
- The Lovely Phone can be used as an alternative for listening to a fortune instead of visiting the Fortune Shop.