|Current time: 03:11, Friday the 18th of April, 2014 (UTC)|
|←||Previous month: March||Current month: April||Next month: May||→|
March is the third month of the year, marking the start of spring.
- Festivale (Animal Crossing: City Folk & Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
- Falls on the monday before Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday, which changes every year, so it could take place in late February or early March
- Flea Market (Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk)
- Girl's Festival ends (Animal Forest)
- The festival ends on March 3.
- La-Di-Day (Animal Crossing: Wild World)
- This event occurs on the second Saturday of the month, and runs all day.
- Fishing Tourney (Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk & Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
- Shamrock Day (All games in the Animal Crossing series, except for Animal Crossing: Wild World)
- Falls on the same date as St. Patricks Day (March 17)
- Spring Sports Fair (Animal Crossing)
- Occurs from March 20 to March 21.
- Yay Day (Animal Crossing: Wild World)
- Occurs on the fourth Sunday of March.
- Coco - March 1st
- Barold - March 2nd
- Bonbon - March 3rd
- Anchovy - March 4th
- Gala - March 5th
- Chevre - March 6th
- Molly - March 7th
- Pete - March 8th
- Zucker - March 8th
- Cyrano - March 9th
- Midge - March 12th
- Dotty - March 14th
- Julian - March 15th
- Doc - March 16th
- Cheri - March 17th
- Merengue - March 19th
- Pelly - March 19thth
- Elise - March 21st
- Paula - March 22nd
- Axel - March 23rd
- Skye - March 24th
- Celia - March 25th
- Fauna - March 26th
- Lolly - March 27th
- Baabara - March 28th
- Biff - March 29th
- Felicity - March 30th
- Klaus - March 31st
The following fish can be found in March (excluding All-year Fish). Fish in bold are not available the next month.
- Barred Knifejaw
- Cherry Salmon
- Football Fish (comes back in November)
- Olive Flounder
- Rainbow Trout
- Tuna (comes back in November)
- Yellow Perch (comes back in October)
With the start of spring comes a whole host of insects; the warmer weather encourages them to hatch. Some of the rare butterflies can be found as well, but do not assume that these insects are worth much - many only sell for around 200 Bells.
Bugs in italic are found all year long; bugs in bold are not available the next month.