Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendogs is a real-time pet simulation game on the Nintendo DS created by Nintendo. It is the second best selling game on the Nintendo DS. The game has won many awards, including Best Game Award 2005. To celebrate the game's 4th anniversary, Nintendo released Nintendogs puppies as Distributed Items to the City Folk community in October to November, using the WiiConnect24 technology. The new version of Nintendogs is Nintendogs + Cats for the Nintendo 3DS.
Below are some details:
- The dogs do not move around the room. They are merely motionless statues.
- One of each dog can be received, provided WiiConnect24 is enabled on both the Wii and the in-game settings.
- Each dog can be bought from Tom Nook's Store once the player has received the item.
- Each dog is worth 2,800 Bells once the item has been received.
A dog is a man's best friend,
Here's a pint-sized
This Dachshund puppy is
Can you "spot" the latest
- In all Nintendogs games, there is a rare vase called the Plain Fine Vase the player can find on walks which resembles one of the pots in Nook's Cranny. It can be broken to earn money, though it's not very valuable.
- The Fancy Love Seat/Settee in Nintendogs + Cats resembles the Princess Sofa from City Folk and New Leaf. This is the same with other items and themes like the Fairy Tale Style, Princess Closet, etc.
- As her picture quote, and also on the official Wild World website, Goldie will say "I'm really into that lab on the cover of Nintendogs. He's pretty dreamy."