|Type of Geography||Water|
|Rarity||One per town|
The pond, sometimes known as the lake, is the area in a town where the river widens. The river pool is not to be confused with towns where the river splits into two before rejoining, forming an island. It is often described as a water feature or habitat, along with the river, the ocean, the holding pond, and the waterfall.
In Animal Crossing the river bed had a dock going out into the water.
- Herabuna (AF and AF+ only)
- Brook Trout (GCN games only)
- Giant Catfish (GCN games only)
- Catfish (All games; it is exclusive to here in WW, CF, and NL.)
- Gar (WW, CF and NL only))
- Giant Snakehead (All games; exclusive here.)
- All other general river fish.