|Regional names|| Risette |
"My Cy-Guy is the very best when it comes to refurbishing!"Reese (リサ, Lisa?) is a pink alpaca who makes her debut in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. She works at Re-Tail with Cyrus, her husband. She is the one that the player can sell things to, ask for turnip prices, and can ask to display an item for villagers to buy. Villagers may come in and ask to buy your items from Re-Tail.
— Reese, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Reese is a pink alpaca, with pink hair, a white face, black eyes, a brown nose, pink lipstick, and yellow inside her ears. She wears a red apron with a pink heart, blue crosses that resemble stitches, and two gold buttons. She has black hooves for her hands and feet, and stands upright like all the other animals.
Reese is the owner of the store Re-Tail along with her husband, Cyrus. She appears from the very beginning of the game and the store she runs, Re-Tail, and the four main stands in the middle of the store are taken up with items. Once you buy them, they do not fill up again unless you or another villager from your town asks to sell something. She also pays money for unnecessary objects you no longer need. Unlike selling at the Nookling stores, Reese can buy anything from the player, which can include tools and unappraised fossils. Reese will dispose of trash for a fee of 80 bells per item.
Reese is a kind and loving clerk. She provides services to all villagers and job owners alike by buying things from them and providing charity. She loves her husband, Cyrus, and often calls him "Cy-Guy." Reese will occasionally become jealous towards other girls adoring her husband.
- She and Cyrus are Katrina's metaphor for love when telling a fortune.
- If Reese's Japanese name and shop name are taken into account, Reese and Cyrus may be the first non-Nook characters (If you ignore Mable, Sable and Labelle Able) to have a surname - Parker or Parkers, in this case.
- She and Cyrus' name appears to come from the word “Recycle“
- Reese has the voice of a peppy villager.
- She shares her birthday with Samson.