Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I caught a spirit! It feels so ectoplasmic!" —Animal Crossing (GCN)
- "I caught a spirit! That makes two!" —Animal Crossing (GCN)
- "I caught a spirit! Three down, two to go!" —Animal Crossing (GCN)
- "I caught a spirit! Phew...just one left!" —Animal Crossing (GCN)
- "I caught a spirit! Yeah! That's the last one!" —Animal Crossing (GCN)
Spirits are items, and potentially living creatures, in the Animal Crossing series, only appearing in Animal Crossing and Animal Forest e+. Spirits look like small, swirling, purple balls of fire that slowly move around an area.
From midnight to 4 am, the player can find Wisp, who when talked to, will ask the player to return the five spirits, which are hidden around town. Though they are not technically a bug (and for this reason do not appear in the bug menu), they are caught with the player's net. All five spirits can fit into one spot in the player's inventory.
- Villagers often mention the spirits during conversations.