Aren't these called "grids", usually? - MerrytonRyan 18:11, April 13, 2010 (UTC)

I call them squares... but if them are called grids, it's easy to move it. Tomasto1why don't leave me a message? 18:30, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
I will look in the guide for City Folk, whichever one it has, it will be called. The other will be a redirect. Ray Talk 2 meDoggie Mask 18:49, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
tbh, I've always called them 'tiles'... -- Dragonfree 16:16, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

I've made a search on Google(Animal Crossing Grids, Animal Crossing Squares and Animal Crossing Tiles) and Squares got four times more results than grids and tiles, but i don't know if this is going to help. Tomasto1why don't leave me a message? 18:55, April 14, 2010 (UTC)

Category Edit

Good, but this is in the Misc. category and Acres, in Gameplay Elements. Tomasto1why don't leave me a message? 22:01, April 15, 2010 (UTC)