~ Here are some tips from me to you! :3
- Do NOT run, it kills grass, unless, of course, you want dirt, then run all you want!
- Talk to Sable at the Able Sisters everyday & she will become friendly & you will unlock the sewing machine/QR codes
- I have heard snow, growing (& watering) plants on dirt help grow back the grass
- I would always recommend donating everything I get to the mueseum, it just makes it look so much nicer than an empty shell with empty rooms.
- There are guides to help you find what painting/sculpture is real & not real. --------> http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/paintings-works-of-art
- There are also MANY more guides there too & here on the Wikia as well!
- A different rock everyday will give you Bells, you can hit it about five times or so, I'm not sure.
- Bugs also live in rocks
- Sometimes there will be a "fake" rock which will give you a gem!
- Having so many Bells in the ABD will REWARD you! (You will be given Bells from the post office into your ABD account).
- If you want to buy the Crown (1,000,000, I believe) start saving now!
- Fish in different seasons will give you more points with Happy Home Academy, same with seasonal items.
- If you don't have a sling shot yet, you can pop balloons by using your shovel over the edge, wait until the balloon is floating off the edge and pop it!
- You can catch a bee! No, not honey, a bee that chases you after you shake a tree! It takes some practice though.
- A shop unlock guide is here http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/shop-unlock-guide
- Even though that little girl at the island doesn't give very good prices, its still Bells & I say you can still earn Bells without wasting 1,000 Bells running to your town & to the island. So, sell to her!
- If you're in the Re-Tail shop & a villager is in there too, you can sometimes persuade them to buy something. Just push them around & when they get the surprised look, talk to them. (This is good for selling your own items).
This is all I have for now, sorry guys! Hope this helped (at least a little)! ~