Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So, those of you who care (opposed to those who forgot I existed) have probably been wondering where on God's green earth I've been... Anybody? No? Fine, jeez.
At the time being, I am nestled in a chair in a trailer in south Texas. So there. I've been on the road. In Canada. And Montana. And Idaho. And on a plane from Seattle to San Antonio. And now I get to spend time with my erratic, loving mother. Who is, at this moment, working at Subway. Where she is the manager.
I am currently not sleeping at 7:30 am. Which is odd, because I am usually asleep, or falling asleep, at 7:30 am. And waking up at noon. In the summer, this is my schedule, as that is how my body shapes itself around my electronic entertainment agenda (as follows):
- From ten o'clock p.m. to three o'clock a.m., I am watching The Nanny on nick@nite. And yes, I stay up to watch The Nanny.
- From three o'clock to four o'clock, I wiki.
- From four o'clock to six o'clock, I facebook.
- From six to seven, I play whatever on my DS.
- At seven o'clock, everything is turned off and I go to sleep.
Of course, today my schedule went like this:
- From ten o'clock p.m. to seven o'clock a.m., play Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Yes, I know. There is only one thing on this list. But I hadn't bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 yet, and my mom had, so I'm going gaga for it. I'll get over it in a week or two, after I beat the game (hehe).
So, back to the point (being my disappearance), I have been travelling. And otherwise occupied. But I'M BACK.
Oh, and Dotty moved out of De Lana. Just saying.